Saturday 13 May 2017

A TRIBUTE TO THE MOTHERS - THE UNSUNG HEROS :)

Mothers are ones we are the closest to. They bring us to life, then love us and cherish us; they do everything possible so that we become happy. Mothers have two broad tasks to accomplish. They are the very mission of each mother.
Two tasks every mother has are
1. To make sure her children are happy.
2. To ensure they become very capable individuals

A mother will go all out to ensure the child is fine, his needs and wants our fulfilled to the best of her ability and he becomes the most capable individual.

I work with children with developmental delays, language delays, Autism, Asperger's, Down's syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, GDD, ADHD, etc. Most of the children come in for therapy with their mothers. Mothers are the ones who come in asking their concerns, sharing a vision they have for their child, challenges they face each day. A supportive family and an understanding father only makes things easier.

These wonderful Mothers are the Unsung Heros. Thanks to all of them for taking complete responsibility of their children. If the parenting goes right today, the love and affection is in perfect balance, I am over joyed to visualize what wonderful individuals will arise taking lead in 2030.


Thank you mummy for being my mother, loving me so much and always being there when I fall, loving me despite my mistakes, hugging me and reassuring me ‘I am there for you’ when there was no one else at my side, listening to me blabber when you really didn’t want to hear, cooking the yummiest food when you yourself were tired, getting me the best things and cutting down on yours. This list is endless.

I love you Mom for helping me to become the. best version of me : )
I promise to make you proud each day


No comments:

Post a Comment