Saturday 15 July 2017

Breaks are good!! Children were waiting for me to come back : )



I went on a 10 day break. It was relaxing and rejuvenating in every way. Surprisingly, I was looking forward to come back to my daily life. As I joined work, my little toddlers overtly expressed their joy seeing me.

One child, who has a diagnosis of mild autism, started clapping when he saw me and said 'Kanica didi.' He let me hug him, which he resists on usual days.

Another child with Mild Mental Retardation and Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis walked up to my room and seeing me, he approached me and hugged me tightly. I was overwhelmed the way this 5 year old child held me tight.

A child with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder started flapping his hands and laughed seeing me. I was so happy to see the way the children noticed me, and embraced me with their love and joy. 

I was refreshed to see my lovely kids love for me. Happy to see the bonds with my little tingles have become strong. It’s a Wow!! Feeling to notice how expressive they have become and are seeking interaction and togetherness.

Yahooooooo!!!    : ))

1 comment: